Welcome to Volleyball Ballarat!
Great to see all players and teams participating in the spirit of friendly competition and enjoying themselves. Please ensure that game fees are paid prior to the start of matches and a reminder that all players must be registered with Volleyball Victoria by the end of March. Please scroll down for information on how to do this.
Also a reminder that all members are welcome to attend open trainings from 7-8pm at Ballarat Grammar Rintel Centre on Tuesday nights.
Break over School Holidays and Easter return Monday 29th April
SUMMER COMPETITION ROUND 9 – Monday 29th April
7:10PM – Court 1 – Bengali v Buffaloes DUTY Bandar Pygmy Tribe
7:10PM – Court 2 – White Knights v Walkers DUTY Nemesis
8:15PM – Court 1 – Phantoms v Slammers DUTY Buffaloes
8:15PM – Court 1 – Nemesis v Bandar Pygmy Tribe DUTY White Knights
2019 SEASON STRUCTURE
This year our mixed social competitions will run from February-June and then July-December to cater for our potential mid year venue move. If successful this will provide us with a permanent home to grow our sport through additional court space, greater access over more days and facilities to introduce Spikezone and accessible Sitting Volleyball opportunities.
Existing members who registered in 2018 are covered until March by their current Volleyball Victoria registration. New members will need to have completed their registration online by the start of March. For further details please scroll down to theVolleyball Victoria player registrationssection
JUNIOR SQUAD TRAINING
Our Junior training program was a great success in 2018 and will kick start again on Monday 11th February. The sessions run from 6pm-7pm at Loreto College and experienced and new Junior players 17&Under are welcome to attend. Training costs for 2019 will be $3 per session. Anyone wishing to get involved in 2019, please email Contact@volleyballballarat.com.au
VOLLEYBALL VICTORIA PLAYER REGSITRATIONS
To ensure Volleyball Ballarat (and you as an individual member) continue to receive the full benefit of affiliation and help us sustain and grow the sport, all players are required to register with Volleyball Victoria for membership and insurance reasons. If you were a registered member in 2018, your registration is valid until March 31st so all memberships will need to be renewed before the start of April. Please download the “How to 2019 VV Membership” if you are having trouble. Some everyday examples of member benefits include, but are not limited to:
- endorsing, promoting, and supporting events and competitions
- providing support personnel, program development, and resources
- entering partnerships in junior development and other competition initiatives
- discounted member only fees for courses, programs, activities
- SportsPass members benefit program rewards schemes
- advocacy and liaison with local/state government and other stakeholders
- Personal Accident Insurance
If you are playing in the Monday night social competition only, please follow these steps:
- Click here for the Volleyball Ballarat Registration link and follow the on screen steps
- Enter your details as prompted but you can leave the other schools/associations/clubs drop downs blank
- Scroll down and select the Social checkbox ($40)
- You will find an additional $5 Volleyball Ballarat administration fee is automatically added
- Agree to the T&Cs and click through to payment screen
Your registration is an annual fee that covers you from April to March annually so please ensure you have completed this process prior to your first round of competition.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org